Company: First Class Soap Manufacturing Company
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Location, Ogun, Lagos
Warehouse Officer needed At First Class Soap Manufacturing Company.
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Include but not limited to:
- Receiving of finished goods from production department and raw & packaging materials from various vendors both local & foreign
- Raising of necessary documents to authenticate the receipt of raw & packaging materials.
- Ensure proper arrangement of both raw & packaging materials and finished goods in the store.
- Updating / maintenance of various store records,
- Issuing of raw & packaging materials to production & Q.C departments and issuing of finished goods to our distributors & Sub distributors.
- Preparation of daily and weekly stock report and reporting to management of any raw & packaging material that needs to be ordered or purchased in order to avoid stock out.
- Setting of re-order level and quantity for our raw & packaging materials.
- Carrying out periodic stock take and stock reconciliation.
- Coordinating, managing, organizing and planning of all the activities to be carried out by the store department.
- Ensuring efficient running of the store dept while ensuring that inventory management and control principles are strictly adhered to.
Recommended Hot Jobs You May Also Like
- HND or Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or related courses.
- Age: Not more than 40 years.
The candidate must have at least 5 years progressive experience in Manufacturing Company with the following abilities:
- Good knowledge in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Inventory Management and good practice of FIFO
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Code as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply
Search Jobs By State
Jobs In Abia. Jobs In Adamawa
Jobs In A/Ibom Jobs In Anambra
Jobs In Bauchi Jobs In Bayelsa
Jobs In Benue Jobs In Borno
Jobs In C/River Jobs In Delta
Jobs In Ebonyi. Jobs In Edo
Jobs In Ekiti Jobs In Enugu
Jobs In Gombe Jobs In Imo
Jobs In Jigawa Jobs In Kaduna
Jobs In Kano Jobs In Katsina
Jobs In Kebbi Jobs In Kogi
Jobs In Kwara Jobs In Lagos
Jobs In Nasarawa Jobs In Niger
Jobs In Ogun Jobs In Ondo
Jobs In Osun Jobs In Oyo
Jobs In Plateau Jobs In Rivers
Jobs In Sokoto Jobs In Taraba
Jobs In Yobe Jobs In Zamfara
Jobs In Abuja