Winco Foam Industries Limited is recruiting candidates for a Store Keeper.
JOB TITLE: Store Keeper
JOB LOCATION: Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time.
- Inventory and accounting policies’ compliance “ ensuring inventory and accounting policies are effectively adhered to.
- Receive all finished products from factory into the warehouse both physically and on the inventory database by entering verified received quantities into the inventory database system.
- Confirm physical quantities by counting and inspecting all the finished goods received.
- Ensure that Goods Receipt postings are accurately carried out on the inventory system, within 24 hours of physical goods receipt, based on actual verified quantities received.
- Adequate storage of all goods to prevent any form of damage.
- Ensure the warehouse and all storage locations are properly arranged, neat and tidy.
- Ensure that all goods issue postings are accurately done on the inventory database system within the same day of physical goods issue.
- Perform regular cycle counts and monthly total stock count of inventory within warehouse.
- Coordinate the handling of freight and the movement of products.
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc with good warehousing knowledge, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Minimum of 3-5years experience as a store keeper
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Deadline: 15 September
More Recommended Hot Jobs For You
Search Jobs By State