Company: Sigma Consulting Group
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Deadline: 1st October
Location: Abuja, Lagos
Client Relationship Officer needed at Sigma Consulting Group.
JOB TITLE: Client Relationship Officer
- The ideal candidate for the role of Customer Relationship Officers will handle the concerns of the people using our client’s products or services. They work to rectify issues experienced by individual customers as well as aim to improve the organization’s overall customer satisfaction ratings.
Recommended Hot Jobs For You
- Maximize client retention rate by ensuring that clients are satisfied and retention rate is high.
- Visit clients to determine how they are faring on the scheme.
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys for all assigned clients annually.
- Ensure all clients have valid contracts and SLAs.
- Attend to and resolve all enquiries from clients and forward the escalations to line manager.
- To educate all stakeholders (Employer groups) on the products and benefits of the scheme.
- Fill and submit know-your-client forms
- To adhere to and live the organizational value.
- To continuously collate all feedback on the scheme service levels and to offer immediate resolution and to report back to the relevant employer group.
- Pre-payment and collection of premium fees from all clients.
- Prepare and forward the schedule of premium collected and outstanding to client service managers
- Minimum of B.Sc. HND in Marketing, Administration, Social Sciences and other related fields.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years Client Service experience in Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skill
- Problem-solving skill
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Listening skills
- Relationship skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Leadership skills
- Integrity, transparency and honesty.
- Interpersonal skill
Search Jobs By State
Jobs In Abia. Jobs In Adamawa
Jobs In A/Ibom Jobs In Anambra
Jobs In Bauchi Jobs In Bayelsa
Jobs In Benue Jobs In Borno
Jobs In C/River Jobs In Delta
Jobs In Ebonyi. Jobs In Edo
Jobs In Ekiti Jobs In Enugu
Jobs In Gombe Jobs In Imo
Jobs In Jigawa Jobs In Kaduna
Jobs In Kano Jobs In Katsina
Jobs In Kebbi Jobs In Kogi
Jobs In Kwara Jobs In Lagos
Jobs In Nasarawa Jobs In Niger
Jobs In Ogun Jobs In Ondo
Jobs In Osun Jobs In Oyo
Jobs In Plateau Jobs In Rivers
Jobs In Sokoto Jobs In Taraba
Jobs In Yobe Jobs In Zamfara
Jobs In Abuja