Airtel Nigeria is recruiting candidates for a Manager – Transmission Network.
JOB TITLE: Manager – Transmission Network
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Search Jobs By State
- This is a vital position to support network unit in planning and providing technical solutions for connecting cell sites and enterprise customer locations.
- This person will interact with the Partners’ teams’ extensively.
- Robust, flexible and state of art fiber and microwave transmission network planning & delivery is the essence of the role.
Duties and Responsibilities
Microwave network Design & Planning:
- Design to microwave access & BB network to meet required link / network reliability criteria.
Fiber network design & planning:
- Plan & design to expand the existing fiber network to build resilience in the network.
- Last mile solution design for enterprise customers
Redundancy & protection design:
- Design network redundancy & reliability better than 99.999%.
- Sound knowledge of local regulatory requirements regarding frequency spectrum use.
Good Technical Knowledge:
- Must know in-depth knowledge of transmission technologies like microwave, Fiber networks, DWDM, SPDH/SDH, ASON, VSAT, MPLS, Data communications, etc.
Relevant Skill and Experience
- Graduate Degree : B.Sc. / HND Accounting and ACA
- 5 years of Tax practice experience and Appreciable knowledge of the Nigeria Tax laws and regulations.
- Achieving Results, & Delighting the Customer
- Microwave Transmission Planning Experience in Ericsson Minilink Traffic Node is required.
Deadline: September 28, 2020