Job Type: Full Time
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Deadline: September 19, 2020
To lead the future of food processing and distribution in Africa by leveraging the opportunities on the agriculture value chain using revolutionary mastery of research, product design, marketing, quality assurance and unparalleled customer service excellence. Bready is a high quality driven industrial bakery wholesale and retail establishment owned and managed by Fordeo Foods.
- Our Ideal MASTER/HEAD BAKER is an experienced Leader who can bake without supervision and will lead and supervise the entire production process of all our Bread Products from Start to Finish.
- The Master/Head Baker will execute and improve recipes, perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products and enhance food presentation.
- You will also supervise a Team of Assistant Bakers and perform other duties to ensure that customers’ needs are satisfied and the bakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
- Candidates will be efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction. You should be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Supervising the display finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls
- Keeping records relating to inventory and daily production information.
- Supervising the Cleaning and restocking of Inventory and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
Qualification: Not Less Than OND
OTHER JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 5 years or more experience in a Baking role.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in a hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Search Jobs By State
Jobs In Abia. Jobs In Adamawa
Jobs In A/Ibom Jobs In Anambra
Jobs In Bauchi Jobs In Bayelsa
Jobs In Benue Jobs In Borno
Jobs In C/River Jobs In Delta
Jobs In Ebonyi. Jobs In Edo
Jobs In Ekiti Jobs In Enugu
Jobs In Gombe Jobs In Imo
Jobs In Jigawa Jobs In Kaduna
Jobs In Kano Jobs In Katsina
Jobs In Kebbi Jobs In Kogi
Jobs In Kwara Jobs In Lagos
Jobs In Nasarawa Jobs In Niger
Jobs In Ogun Jobs In Ondo
Jobs In Osun Jobs In Oyo
Jobs In Plateau Jobs In Rivers
Jobs In Sokoto Jobs In Taraba
Jobs In Yobe Jobs In Zamfara
Jobs In Abuja