Company: Jhpiego Nigeria
Location: Oyo, Lagos, Abuja.
Job Type: Full Time
Deadline: 12th October
Consultant – State Coordinator needed at Jhpiego Nigeria.
JOB TITLE: Consultant – State Coordinator
JOB LOCATION: Oyo
Reports to: Project Director
Duration: 30 working days (Between October 2020-January 2021)
Career Category: Program / Project Management
Recommended Hot Jobs You May Also Like
- The State Coordinator will serve as liaison contacts between Jhpiego study team and IUFMP team in Ibadan to oversee all activities pertaining to the GBV mapping exercise.
- Also, the Coordinator will provide key support for the day to day management of all data collectors in the State during the period of assignment.
- Lead advocacy planning and visits to stakeholders within Oyo State,
- Organize required logistics for sensitization meeting
- Organize required logistics for field data collection,
- Oversee activities of data collectors during data collection, support adherence to standard operating procedures during data collection, verification and quality improvement.
- Provide supportive supervision during data collection,
- Participate in data analysis and report writing workshops.
- Provide on-going updates and reports to the Project Director on status of data collection, successes and challenges, and recommendations for overcoming them.
- Organize required logistics for stakeholders’ validation meeting
- Any other duty in relation to the assignment as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of BSc in Social Sciences or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing research activities involving qualitative/quantitative data collection.
- Strong leadership, management and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, initiative, patience and problem-solving abilities, diplomacy and good judgment.
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Excellent report writing skills in English.
- Familiarity with gender and gender-based violence programming is desirable and will be an added advantage
- Must have good working knowledge of the State and LGAs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application letter and a CV as One Single Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Position and Location” as the subject of the email.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- The title / subject of your email and application should be the position / Location you are applying for.
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Search Jobs By State
Jobs In Abia. Jobs In Adamawa
Jobs In A/Ibom Jobs In Anambra
Jobs In Bauchi Jobs In Bayelsa
Jobs In Benue Jobs In Borno
Jobs In C/River Jobs In Delta
Jobs In Ebonyi. Jobs In Edo
Jobs In Ekiti Jobs In Enugu
Jobs In Gombe Jobs In Imo
Jobs In Jigawa Jobs In Kaduna
Jobs In Kano Jobs In Katsina
Jobs In Kebbi Jobs In Kogi
Jobs In Kwara Jobs In Lagos
Jobs In Nasarawa Jobs In Niger
Jobs In Ogun Jobs In Ondo
Jobs In Osun Jobs In Oyo
Jobs In Plateau Jobs In Rivers
Jobs In Sokoto Jobs In Taraba
Jobs In Yobe Jobs In Zamfara
Jobs In Abuja